Minecraft 1.7 introduced a feature where you can have a server icon displayed on the multiplayer list.
To get a server icon on your server, follow these steps:
1. You will need to create an image which is 64x64 pixels.
2. The name of the image must be "server-icon" and it has to be saved as a PNG file
3. Upload the server-icon file to your server FTP
4. Restart the server and your icon should work now
- 55 Users Found This Useful
How to get the latest version of Bukkit
There are 3 versions of Bukkit on your server control panel:Craftbukkit = This is the "stable"...
How to install WorldEdit schematics
1. Go to your server panel at http://panel.fadehost.com/2. Click on Files -> FTP and login...